Welcome to the family of Our Lady's Immaculate Heart Church (OLIH)! We are glad that you are here!
First, we do request that you register in the parish so that we can get to know you and help you to connect. Download this form, fill it out and return it to the office.
Second, here are some of the things you can expect from us after we recieve your registration:
- A member of our welcome ministry will contact you. They have a gift for you and will offer to give you a tour the building.
- You will receive an invitation to our "Newcomer's Welcome" held on a Saturday night after Mass. This wine and cheese event happens twice a year. At this event you will have the chance to meet Father, the parish staff and members of many of our groups, who would love to help you find your niche within the parish!
- Still have questions? Once a month there is a "Welcome" table in the gathering space after all the Masses, feel free to stop by this table anytime!
Below are some of the common areas of interest for new parishioners. If what you are looking for isn't here feel free to contact Amy (or 515.964.3038) and she'll put you in contact with the right person!
- Are you planning for an upcoming Sacrament? Check out the Sacraments page of our website to know who can help you know your next step!
- Are you wanting to become Catholic?
- Faith Formation program for kids in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 5th Grade, Faith Formation and Youth Ministry events for students in 6th through 8th Grade and High School
- We have a licensed preschool starting with three year old through Pre-Kindergarten.
Looking for ways to jump in and get involved?
- There are many events happening in the parish. Check out what is happening and join in!
- There are a variety of Adult Faith Formation events and small groups available for adults of all ages and interests.
- Want to live out the works of mercy? Check out what's happening with Social Justice activities
- Here are ways to get involved in the Mass: Liturgical Ministries
- We have a weekly bulletin that is handed out after Masses each week and as a parishioner you can recive an email UPDATE each week with links to the bulletin. Signup Now
- Stay connected with our OLIH Parish App - download here