Small Group Opportunities
OLIH is a large parish - one way to make it feel a little smaller is to connect with a small group. Check out the small groups below and if interested contact the group!
Young Adults - see the Young Adults page.
Faith & Friendship - Meet in the parish library. Child care available for daytime sessions. Groups pray, share and study together September through May. The following groups are available:
- Mondays from 9:30-11 am. contact: Linda Sash 205-8286
- Thursdays from 9:30-11 am. Contact Alie Peverill 460-0858
- Sunday evenings men's group 7:00 - 9:00pm. Contact Jeremey Vortherms
- Wednesdays 9:00 - 10:30am (weekly). Contact Jo Vaske
- Wednesdays 7:00 - 8:30pm (every other week - meets off-campus).
Contact Debbie Landuyt
- Men's Group: Saturdays 8:30 - 10:00am. in the parish library. This group explores the upcoming Sunday readings. Contact Rich Rondeau
Caregivers Support Group