The Food that Heals
Jesus is the food that heals us. Lent begins this week – how will you find ways to deepen your relationship with Jesus?
The author speaks of attending daily Mass and Adoration. Here at OLIH we offer more options for both Mass and adoration. Come when you are able this Lent – receive the Body and Blood of Christ as nourishment for your journey and sit in the presence of Christ at Exposition or Adoration.
Masses on Ash Wednesday: 7am, 5pm & 7pm
· Monday: 8:30am
· Tuesday: 8:30am and 5:30pm
· Wednesday: 8:30am
· Thursday: 8:30am (Communion Service)
· Friday: 8:30am and 5:30pm
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament: Fridays after morning Mass until noon
· Friday, February 16 6pm-8pm
· Friday, March 16, 6pm-8pm