Are you going through a Difficult Time?
Stephen Ministers are members of our congregation who listen, care, encourage, and provide emotional and spiritual support to people who are facing a crisis or going through tough times. The care you'll receive is confidential, free and very helpful.
To learn how you - or a friend, neighbor, coworker, or relative - can receive care, contact Sr Susan.
What is a Stephen Minister?
- A child of God who walks beside a person who is hurting
- A congregation member with gifts for care-giving who was carefully selected to serve in this role.
- A lay person who has received 50 hours of training in providing emotional and spiritual care
- A caring, Christian friend who listens, cares, prays, supports and encourages
- someone who will "be there" for his or her care receiver, meeting faithfully for about an hour each week, for as long as there's a need.
Interested in becoming a Stephen Minister and want to learn more? Click here
If you are ready to say YES to continuing your discernment to become a Stephen Minister, download this form, fill it out and bring it to the parish office. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you.
Our Vision statement
To respond to our baptismal call to be Christ to all by providing compassionate, confidential, faith filled and skilled Christian care giving to the members of our parish and all people beyond.