Ordinary Time during Winter
Join us at Masses during the short season between Christmas and Lent. The scriptures open up the early days of Jesus ministry. Drawn mostly from the Gospel of Mark, we will hear again how Jesus called his disciples, how others came to know who Jesus is, and accounts of his first healing miracles. Bookmark this page and visit often--it's updated weekly and seasonally with information on our upcoming liturgies.
If you are interested in sharing your gifts and your time in our worship, check out the Liturgical Ministries page for information on getting involved.
Daily and Weekly Liturgical Resources
- Today’s Scriptures at Mass, from the US Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Reflections on the Sunday scriptures, by the St. Louis University Center for Liturgy
January 20-21: Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Entrance Hymn: All Are Welcome, by Marty Haugen
- Responsorial Psalm: Psalm 25, setting by Owen Alstott or Jackie François
- Preparation of the Altar and Gifts: Fish With Me, by Ken Canedo, or Table of Plenty, by Dan Schutte
- Communion Procession: Gift of Finest Wheat, by Robert Kreutz, then I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light, by Kathleen Thomerson
- Sending Forth: Sing of the Lord's Goodness, by Ernest Sands or City of God, by Dan Schutte
Ordinary Parts of the Mass
Mass of Christ the Savior: Glory to God | Gospel Acclamation | Holy | Save Us, Savior | Amen | Lamb of God