First Communion is celebrated in second grade:
In order to celebrate First Communion, the second grader must have
- a copy of their Baptism on file at the parish prior to these celebrations
- consistent attendance in the first and second year of faith formation classes
- celebrated first Reconciliation
Mark your calendars with these important dates:
Eucharistic Afternoon/Sacred Space Tour (Parent and Child attend together)
- January 21, 1-3:00 p.m. in the Banquet Room
- February 18, 1-3:00 p.m. in the Banquet Room
- February 25, 1-3:00 p.m. in the Banquet Room.
First Reconciliation will be on Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. with a social to follow. This celebration is for all second graders and their families.
First Communion Services are planned for the upcoming year. Second grade parents have been notified as to which First Communion Liturgy their child will celebrate: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. or Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
If your child is older than second grade but has not participated in First Communion, please contact Joyce in the parish office.