Families must be registered in the parish. If you are not registered in the parish please contact the parish office.
Online registration for the 2017-18 Faith Formation year will be Monday, July 31 - Wednesday, August 16
Fees: $95 per child; maximum of $190 per family. Additional sacramental fee of $10 for those celebrating First Eucharist or Confirmation.
All fees are waived for those who serve as catechists, Monday through Wednesday nursery and office volunteers. Fees are discounted by 50% for all hall, gym, parking lot monitors and Sunday Nursery volunteers.
July 20 - 28: Online registration opens for students of Catechists & Volunteers.
August 1 – 16: General online sign-up opens for all registered parish families.
August 17-20: Registrations will be taken in the office.
August 21: All sign-ups received are organized into grade level session groups. Parish staff secures supplies & resources to accompany, enhance and equip Catechists, Volunteers and young persons on the journey of life-long formation.
Thank you for making every effort to help us in being good stewards by completing faith formation sign-up by August 16.
Note: A late fee of $25 per family will be charged for any child registered after August 21. After August 28, there is a $25 fee to transfer your child to another class time. If youhave any difficulties with tuition or fees, waiver requests can be made to one of the Directors.
What to do if my child is 8 years old and has not received Baptism or is in 3rd grade or older and has not yet received First Communion (Eucharist):
- Register student for grade-appropriate Faith Formation classes - the preferred time, if available, is Tuesdays at 5:30pm
- Contact Sr Susan to arrange for discussion of your child's needs
- In October students will attend classes specific to the Sacraments twice a month on Tuesdays at 5:30pm (they will need to check in with their regular Faith Formation teacher for attendance purposes, then will go to classroom for sacraments)
- Those here for Baptism will be Baptized at the Easter Vigil (the night before Easter)
- Those here for Reconciliation and Eucharist will receive sacraments before Lent
Please consider ways you can help this year:
- teaching a class
- helping with class
- supervising hallways during classes
- being a nursery supervisor
- helping in the office
- supervising the parking lot
- being a Prayer Angel
- help on special projects.