Welcome to Our Lady's Immaculate Heart Faith Formation!
We are glad you are here and we look forward to welcoming you and your youth the week of September 9, 2018 when all grades begin the Faith Formation year.
Here are a few points of interest that will help you register your youth:
- To register youth in Our Lady's Immaculate Heart Faith Formation Program, families must be registered, contributing members of the parish. If you are not registered in the parish please contact the parish office.
- The registration platform has been updated everyone will need to create a new username and password. Instructions will be included in the mailing that will be sent out July 26, 2018.
- Sacrament Preparation: When preparing for a sacrament, (1st Eucharist or Confirmation), regular and consistent attendance in a Faith Formation program for the year prior to and the year of sacrament preparation is a pre-requisite for celebration of the sacrament, unless the child/youth participates in a special sacramental process. Please contact the appropriate Session Director with any questions.
Fees: $100 per child; maximum of $200 per family.
All fees are waived for those who serve as Catechists/Support Staff Volunteers.
Note: A late fee of $25 per family will be charged for any child registered after August 31 or to transfer your child to another class time. If you have any difficulties with tuition or fees, waiver requests can be made to one of the Directors.
Begins July 16, 2018 for Catechists/Support Staff Volunteers
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals not volunteering in Faith Formation for the 2018-2019 year who access the early registration portal, will have their registrations deleted and will need to register beginning August 1, 2018.
Begins August 1, 2018 for General Registration
What to do if my child is 8 years old and has not received Baptism or is in 3rd grade or older and has not yet received First Communion (Eucharist):
- Register student for grade-appropriate Faith Formation classes - the preferred time, if available, is Tuesdays at 5:30pm
- Contact Sr Susan to arrange for discussion of your child's needs
- In October students will attend classes specific to the Sacraments twice a month on Tuesdays at 5:30pm (they will need to check in with their regular Faith Formation teacher for attendance purposes, then will go to classroom for sacraments)
- Those here for Baptism will be Baptized at the Easter Vigil (the night before Easter)
- Those here for Reconciliation and Eucharist will receive sacraments before Lent
Please consider ways you can help this year:
- teaching a class
- helping with class
- supervising hallways during classes
- being a nursery supervisor
- helping in the office
- supervising the parking lot
- being a Prayer Angel
- help on special projects.